Thursday 7 August 2008

Inspiration...


I found this beautiful image on polyvore, I'm obsessed with foxgloves and the uses of herbs and flowers, just now.
I've been spending a lot of late nights, drinking lots of tea, writing and learning the oddest of things...

I think its important to keep reading and learning, we can never know enough, as an artist knowledge and the odd pieces of information, not just the obvious, can become a whole body of work...

Books inspire me more than visuals, as odd as that may be, poetry too, Sara Teasdale and E.E Cummings are favourites right now.

I'm very excited about getting back to college now, I have so many ideas...

Below is an image by photographer Sara Morris, I love her work it has that sense of the magic in the everyday that I am trying to capture in my own images.

No comments: