Monday 11 March 2013

Barebones and Snowlight...

Today was barebones and blossoms, Snowlight and halflight, sunshine and blizzards; March in all her moods... It was blue ink pouring too long past midnight and boys talking books oceans away... I'm stitching maps and drawing down storms, making plans and lists, casting wishes and setting wills, and hoping it will all come true... I'm snow white in the forest with a hound for company, tracing paths and rewriting tales one adventure at a time...

Today I love every blue in the sky, I love snow and the crackle-pop of corn and the fire, I love the flicker-light of candles, films or hope and I will always loathe impatience. Today the woman I want to be gets up early and gets it all done, she's happy in a crowd and success doesn't seem so far away...

No comments: